Oregon WinterFest February 14- 16, 2014
The Oregon WinterFest three-day schedule is jam-packed with events.
Friday 5 pm-11 pm | Saturday 11 am-11 pm | Sunday 11 am-6 pm
Your OnPoint CCU Oregon WinterFest button or pass purchase is good for the full three days of entertainment and activities and your advance purchase button entitles you to a breadth of discounts throughout Central Oregon! For details, download the 2014 Oregon WinterFest Button Flier. Pass pricing for 2014:
- $6 commemorative Oregon WinterFest button available at OnPoint Community Credit Union or online now (additional service fees apply)
- $8 button available at other locations (check out the flier below)
- Download the 2014 Oregon WinterFest Button Flier for details on button purchase locations and discounts available when you flash your button between now and WinterFest!
- $30 Family Pack Passes (4 passes) at the event gates Feb 14-16
- $6 Children’s Pass (6 yrs-12 yrs) at the event gates Feb 14-16
- $10 Adult Pass (13-61) at the event gates Feb 14-16
- $8 Senior Pass (61+) at the event gates Feb 14-16
- Children under 6 yrs FREE
- Mt. Bachelor Alpine Season Ticket Holders get free admission with additional proof of ID.
This year’s Oregon WinterFest entertainment and activities include:
- National Musical Acts Dirty Dozen Brass Band and Menomena
- Mt. Bachelor Mainstage : 9:30 pm both nights
- The Whole Foods Market Wine Walk presented by The Buccola Group
- Old Mill District: Friday Feb 14 | 5 pm | $22 includes an Oregon WinterFest admission button good for all three days and commemorative wine glasses.
- The U.S Cellular Rail Jam
- Rail Jam: 5:30 pm | 6:30 pm | 8:00 pm Friday and Saturday evening. Register here.
- Metal Mulisha Motorcycle Jump Shows with special guest Drake McElroy!
- Shevlin Hixon Rd: Sunday Feb 16 |12 pm | 2 pm | 4 pm
- Kids activities including the Bend Research Children’s Tent with OMSI’s educational displays, and Hayden Homes interactive snow sculptures and kids bouncy houses from Bouncing Off The Walls.
- On-going snow sculptors, ice carvers and artisan fire pit displays.
- The Oregon Lottery Marketplace replete with artisan food, art and clothing.
- Closes at 8 pm Friday and Saturday evening.
- The OSU Cascades Snow Warriors Extreme Obstacle Race presented by Fleet Feet
- Sunday Feb 16 | 1 pm | $45 advance registration includes an Oregon WinterFest admission button.
- Bend Polar Plunge supporting Special Olympics Oregon
- Riverbend Park: Saturday Feb 15 | 11am | $50 min fundraising goal for Special Olympics. Admission to Oregon WinterFest NOT included.
- The Growler Guys Bent Lounge for music, drinks and general merriment.
- Dutch Bros. Wild Tent for gaming, DJ dancing and Rail Jamming good times.